Triggers are the first step to auto-optimization of your campaigns. With properly configured triggers, you will worry less about blocked domains, sudden drops of ROI or LP CTR, disabled offer links and many other abnormal situations.
Name - name of your trigger.
Group - group of triggers.
Object Sleep Time - – the period of time for which the trigger will be switched off after it triggers.
Status - the status of the trigger, on or off.
Execute - trigger’s check menu:
1) Condition - the tracker will check if the object meets the condition.
2) Condition + Actions - the tracker will check if the object meets the conditions and if so it will perform the action specified in the Actions field.
3) Actions & Notification - tracker will perform the action specified in the Actions field and send the notification that has been configured.
Each trigger includes three functional settings:
- Condition - The main condition for triggering;
- Actions - The actions to perform after triggering;
- Notifications - The notification after triggering.
In this section, select a specific object to look for a trigger event, namely, where in the tracker it should look and what data should be monitored.
You can select the following objects (Object):
- Everything that is in the tracker (campaigns, landings, offers);
- Campaigns: all, individual, or groups of campaigns;
- Landings: all, individual, or groups of landings;
- Offers: all, individual, or groups of offers;
- Specific URLs.
For each type of object, different data can be tracked (the Condition):
- Tracker metrics: number of clicks, leads, LP CTR, CR, EPC, etc.;
- Domains ban (more);
- Link unavailability (tracker checks for 200 response code);
- CAP overload;
- Specified responses by the link (JSON, HTML page, etc.).
After you have selected the Condition parameter, you need to specify its value and timeframe for which it will be checked, for example, the number of leads in the last 30 minutes:
If trigger meets its conditions, then the tracker will perform the action that you have specified in the Actions section.
Currently, you can configure the following actions:
Webhook - a webbook to the specified URL with necessary POST parameters;
Switch Domain - changes the domain of the landing pages in tracker to the ones you have specified;
Switch Rotation - changes the rotation in campaigns to the ones you have specified;
Change Routing - pauses or changes the weight for the chosen paths/landers/offers/rules in the campaign;
Pause Everywhere - - turns off landing/offers for all active campaigns.
Safe Mode gives the option putting the weight of the landing/offers to zero instead of disabling them.
For convenience, you can be notified when conditions meet trigger events.
At the moment, you can configure 4 different ways to be notified: email, a message to telegram, SMS or webhook.
More information about notification settings can be found in this article.